Recent Before & After Photos

Residential Garage Fire


This home owner was working on a project in his garage when his equipment caught on fire. You can see in the before picture the amount of damage and soot it cau... READ MORE



Laundry Room Fire


This was suppose to be another typical weekend of doing laundry until the dryer caught on fire! This homeowner had a electrical malfunction with the dryer in th... READ MORE



Water Heater - Commercial Building


This water heater had started with a small leak. At the time, this seemed like a small issue. However, if left unattended it could become a bigger issue.  ... READ MORE



High School Fire


This high school's fire alarm was set off by accident and the automatic sprinkler came on to put the "fire" out. You can see in the before picture the... READ MORE



Mold Damage - Commercial Building


When you have a water loss it is best to act quickly and have professionals mitigate the loss. The before photo shows the closet in commercial office space who ... READ MORE



Commercial Flooding


After a long holiday weekend, this business owner came back to see a flooded office building. When your business is affected by any damage, it is hard... READ MORE



Storm Damage - Roof Leak


After a big storm, the roof of this commercial building started to leak. The business owner was not aware of the leak until the show... READ MORE



Burst Pipe


This building had a burst pipe. You can see in the before picture the amount of water that was gushing out of the pipes. Fortunately, this happen... READ MORE



The Damage You Don't See


This home owner had a water line leak in their laundry room. They called on the experts at SERVPRO of E. El Dorado Co. and W. Lake Tahoe. Our highly trained tea... READ MORE



Vandalism - Commercial Building


This commercial building was trashed by some homeless transits. You can see in the before picture the amount of trash and debris that accumulated in the sp... READ MORE